CV Stine Liv Johansen
Stine Liv Johansen
Assistant Professor, PhD
Department of Aesthetics and Communication
- 2011- Assistant Professor at Department of Aesthetics and Communication, University of Aarhus
- 2010-11: Teacher at Department of Information & Media Studies, Aarhus University.
- 2009-10: Assistant Professor at Centre for Playware, Danish School of Education, University of Aarhus
- 2008-9: Post doc at Centre for Playware, University of Southern Denmark: Ambient Playware and Exertainment
- 2005-8: PhD student at Department of Information and Media Studies, University of Aarhus: Young Children as Media Users
- Children's media uses
- Mediatization of play
- Toys and materiality
- Qualitative methods
Johansen, S. L. (2014). Børns liv og leg med medier. Aarhus: Dafolo A/S.
Johansen, S. L. (2013). "Football As a Mediatized Play Practice – children’s fan cultures in everyday life". Paper presented at Kick it! The Anthropology of European Football. Vienna, Austria.
Johansen, S. L. (2013). "Mediatized Play Culture – children’s networked play with new and old media". Paper presented at Transforming Audiences. London, England.
Johansen, S. L. (2012). ”Den medialiserede leg”. In H. Jæger & J. K. Torgersen Medialisert barndom. Digital kultur i barnehagen. Oslo: Universitetsforlaget, pp. 20-29.
Johansen, S. L. (2011). "Medialiseret legepraksis i børns hverdagsliv: hvad betyder det faktisk at være "digital native"?". Barn, no. 3-4, pp. 111-129.